You will play a key role in creating intuitive interfaces, workflows, and platforms to enhance the user experience for various types of businesses. You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You should be a confident communicator and be able to collaborate easily with key stakeholders such as the PO, BA, lead developers, support staff and EXCO members.
You will also be responsible for running projects, understanding the project needs, communicating requirements and understanding to other team members.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable leading projects and managing deliverables
- Experience using Figma or similar tools is highly advantageous
- Experience in user research and usability testing
- Experience with mobile and responsive design is highly desirable
- Understanding of business and financial processes a bonus.
- Additional courses specialising in UX/UI principles and best practice
- Previous experience working on a financial products is desirable
- Experience in working with Developers and understanding their processes.
Reach out to email@example.com and we'll connect you with this business.